[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hawks • View topic - Old nation member LFG
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Old nation member LFG

<<

XCal

Post Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:25 am

*time zone: GMT

*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane: Mon-Sun 3pm-10pm GMT

*former guilds/nations: Ravenhold, Brotherhood of End Times, Fallen Saints, TheifKings
*reason(s) why you left guild: Ravenhold just sort of disappeared one day i logged on to find that the roster was cleared out and i was guildless heh
*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane?: Not really
*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones: Only Wrath

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts: 4
* Does someone else have access to your account(s) ?: No
*List your relevant toons, including class and levels, and add relevant info such as commander/sanctifier/prospector/saboteur/artillerist/:

XCal R7 fessor sanctifier
IRDruid R7 druid
Xanthir R7 MA
IRUnknown R6 bard
Warez R6 barb commander
Fortiori R6 bird barb
Vocatus R6 scout saboteur
Emptor R6 channy
BombzAway R6 sent
Ventrus R5 shade deflock
IRPriest R5 heal priest
Khanakar R5 RA

Rest of accout space is taken up by old characters that i use to carry stuff when needed to be used.

*Ventrillo:
Have vent however no mic right now.

*Spec toons:
Can roll spec toons when needed no prob.
<<

Aenna

Post Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:00 pm

Thanks Swindlesmite for the sig :)
<<

Aenna

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:37 am

Welcome (back) to Hawks

Thanks Swindlesmite for the sig :)
<<

XCal

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:50 am

Woo thanks :)
<<

Rapid

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:13 pm

Hey, what ever happened to Theif Kings?
<<

XCal

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:04 pm

Not sure really, wasnt in there for long i belive they disbanded due to leadership problems.
<<

Rapid

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:06 pm

They had a few good people, but when they left my nation they sort of turned for the worst.... I knew Liar/Lein from there, as well as a few other people.
<<

Shizza

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:33 pm

I was in Genesis and ThiefKings long time ago boy i loved the bane we had but it sux we lost by Wolverines Den By Taking it in our hands :(
<<

Rapid

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:47 pm

That does suck, I miss when there were alot of smaller nations, was WAY more fun PvP back then:P
<<

Shizza

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:11 pm

yea but i think WD and Sombra Negra Were nutcupping to take the city

The funny part was that we took the first round with a couple of undone chars
Including my Barb Cow Barea De Mort man we raped them first round from stone then it got hectic

When Sun City Korea and Rota Showed up All Hell Broke Loose!

WD started to bring everyone they can to take our city of Genesis Man It was a Cold day in Hell

But good part is I got good experience in pvp

And we Got Owned Real Bad it was the Entire Server Against us

and we only had 2 Allies
Sun City Korea
and Rota

Man i was pissed because some idiot from sun city korea was attacking me i was like wtf are you doing ? TAxan !!

but then we came good friends

I wish he still played sb :(
Last edited by Shizza on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rapid

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:18 pm

Well, I was in Sombra, and I don't remember cupping with WD, only bane allies Sombra had was House of Rahl. WD had PV and CoW.

Return to Recruitment