FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Looking to Join

<<

Stg

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:51 am

17 years old

Eastern time zone, live in Toronto, Canada

Play mostly in nightime, however on days i'm not working, and not in school i'll play during the day sometimes

Most recent guild was Angels of the Rapture on Brailla

Everyone split off onto different servers or stopped playing, I had stopped playing for a while, just downloaded the game again yesterday

I currently have a subebd WoW account i'll play sometimes, and I was also recently playing Asheron's Call, but that account is unsubbed right now

I no longer play any other sb servers, as I said just came back yesterday, heard wrath was fairly populated

Toon infos:

Think I have about 10 or 11 accounts going right now, however all the chars are brailla, I had pretty much every char you could make on brailla heh, I can double or tripple box, pretty good at leveling chars up, I was Rampager, RampagerHidden, DreadStg, FeamFeam and a few others on Brailla, can't remember if you guys played there but maybe you'd remember me

My real life friend did have access when he played with me on Brailla, he didn't start again with me on Wrath yet, but if he did I would let you guys know in advance

Chars on Wrath: Just started again yesterday as I said was only playing around for an hour or two, have a Ranger, Wizard and Druid going right now, names are Stg, StgZ, BlackRampager, and I'll probably level some more up in the future but those are the ones i'll be playing for a little while

I can use ventrilo, and any other program ie teamspeak, and I do have a working mic.

*Spec toons:

I had 5 or 6 spec chars on Brailla, it's not a problem leveling one up
<<

TheLastOne

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:11 pm

yes no maybe

Return to Recruitment