Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:22 pm

*age - 18
*time zone - Central
*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane - Between noon and five, and then when I get off work till I go to sleep... usually 1 am to 9 am.
*former guilds/nations - None
*reason(s) why you left guild - N/A
*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane? - Halo 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein ET, Infantry, but that's only if someone I know wants to play....
*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones. - No

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts - 2
* Does someone else have access to your account(s) ? - Yes, my brother, who has already applied to the Hawks.
*List your relevant toons, including class and levels, and add relevant info such as commander/sanctifier/prospector/saboteur/artillerist/
I have a 46 Shade Scout, a 26 Human Assassin, and a handful of level 10 newbies waiting for a profession
*Ventrillo:
We use ventrillo voice software. You ll need to have ventrillo (free download) to be considered as a recruite. A working mic is welcomed but not obligatory.
Got Vent and a working mic.

*Spec toons:
you ll need to roll at least 2 spec toons , this is mandatory
I would love to make a spec toon, because I have no idea what character I want to play, anyway! I'm willing to play Healer, or recon. Or tank. Or nuker. Anything at all.