FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What it is? (Fhaust's app)

<<

Fhaust

Post Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:54 am

*age - 28

*time zone - EST

*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane -Most days after 5pm est

*former guilds/nations - I am House Avari IC, we currently play on Vindication, my primary obligation is there. I have a lot of characters here on Mourning, and HoA isn't all that busy lately. I should be able to play for a while most days.

*reason(s) why you left guild - I didn't

*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane? - No

*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones. - Yes, Vindication with HoA, and here only when we get baned and have to defend, elves are now 99% inactive on mourning tho so should not be any conflicts there.

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts - 10 (7 of which are full of mourning characters) lol

* Does someone else have access to your account(s) - Hells no

*List your relevant toons, including class and levels, and add relevant info such as commander/sanctifier/prospector/saboteur/artillerist/ - This would take way too long, I have a lot, have my own gear etc. I can provide for myself. I just need someone to provide me with targets.

*Ventrillo:
We use ventrillo voice software. You ll need to have ventrillo (free download) to be considered as a recruite. A working mic is welcomed but not obligatory. I won't play shadowbane with guilds that don't use vent for pvp, I like to win.

*Spec toons:
you ll need to roll at least 2 spec toons , this is mandatory. - I probably already have them all or mostly leveled and geared.

Once you filled and post the application and are considered as a potential recruite a brief interview will follow in vent.
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:11 am

Hitt me or Cindi up in game. would love to chat with ya
<<

Vladok

Post Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:07 pm

I vouch for em, talked to em in game for a while and he is not only experienced but also a good sane person.
<<

Tribute

Post Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:36 pm

Sane? Gtfo imo. No "norms" allowed.
<<

MercilisGawd

Post Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:57 pm

Oh damn! An HoA! These guys are fun to pk with and not so fun to get pked by. They yell GURTH GATHRIM AVARI or some shit to add insult to injury! Then come slaughter your whole PL group. Only elvish RP guild I ever respected.
The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
<<

Fhaust

Post Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:02 am

Had a busy night tonight so I couldnt make it on. I will hop on tomorrow plenty of free time.
<<

Vladok

Post Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:36 am

ok send a tell to me in game for tags, after ya jump into vent :)
<<

Kraze

Post Fri May 04, 2007 8:44 am

is this the Fhaust im thinkin of? Used to run with ilija etc. back in the day? Fhaust Night or something?

Return to Recruitment