FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

teh pwnage druid app.

<<

DarkkStar

Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:32 pm

Replied in the recruitment app. sticky, woops. Here it is again any way.

*age - 19
*time zone - EST
*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane - Evenings Wednesday & Thursday, any time Friday-Sunday
*former guilds/nations - The Iron Knights the last time I played.
*reason(s) why you left guild - They arn't around any more.
*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane? No
*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones. No

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts - 3
* Does someone else have access to your account(s) ? I used to share one of my accts with a friend, but he doesnt play any more and I doubt he remembers.
* Toons:
DorkkStar - 74 Elf Druid
DarkkSar - 60 something Vamp Mage Assasssin
DarkkStar - 70 Mage Doomsayer

I have been playing on and off since release, so I've had many more toons then these, but this is all I have on Mourning atm. I just started playing again after a pretty long break and im just starting out on this server.
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:36 am

I would like to chat more with ya in vent. lets get the ball rolling. Cindy, if you see him first...do your thing.
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 am

Welcome to hawks.
<<

Drogbor Gildan

Post Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:13 pm

Why did Hawks join Asians??? I think it is a big downfall. Hawks a few months ago used to be a very highly respected guild, Now they are know as "Asian Lickers" so i have heard. I think they still have a good chance as long as they help fight those damn zerglings. Thank You... that is all.
<<

Tribute

Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:18 am

Drogbor Gildan Wrote:Why did Hawks join Asians??? I think it is a big downfall. Hawks a few months ago used to be a very highly respected guild, Now they are know as "Asian Lickers" so i have heard. I think they still have a good chance as long as they help fight those damn zerglings. Thank You... that is all.

Highly respected? We never were highly respected. We called zergling from the get-go. Honestly, it doesnt matter to me, and it shouldnt matter to any of our members. Let's face it. We've shit-stomped every guild/nation we've ran into on mourning so far, even with exploits at banes(QFT), 73.179 FG's to our 2-3 FG's(LKK/DO/Yakuza before they sucked ass), not to mention the shit on wrath. Let them call us what they want, imo. We still do what we do best.

Return to Recruitment