[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hawks • View topic - RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM, fill it if you want to join Ha
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM, fill it if you want to join Ha

<<

DarkkStar

Post Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:47 am

<<

Lowcrodic

Post Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:38 pm

*age [24]
*time zone {cst}
*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane [2-4] [8-12]
*former guilds/nations [crimson anarchy/jolly roger]
*reason(s) why you left guild [ never pvp and would not help me get my first two chars their 1st disc]
*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane? [Guildwars, but totaly burned out with it, i just talk to peeps in the guild i was in]
*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones. [nope]

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts [1]
* Does someone else have access to your account(s) ?[no]
*List your relevant toons, including class and levels, and add relevant info such as commander/sanctifier/prospector/saboteur/artillerist/ 1[lowcrodic.shademage sin/shroudbourne/ want battle magus.] 2[jainkytactics.arachoix scout, skydancer and runemaster]
would luv to make 2 toons for group action.
Last edited by Lowcrodic on Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

freak

Post Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:24 pm

East Coast -5
My hours change all the time, but I play ALOT.
Shadows' Rest
Because they trash talked me nonstop, would kill me when I tried to gain some levels,
and frequetly played tricks on me resualting in my death.
I get on gears of war every now and then
Only Wrath

Toon infos:
1 but willing to make more
No

Ludiath: Level 72 Elf Necro (Sun Dancer)
Sinithad: Level 50 Irekie Assassin (Bounty Hunter)
Aelrith: Level 41 Vampire Theif
Magaroth: Level 55 Mino Warrior (Blood Horn)

I have ventrillo, and a working mic.

I am willing and ready to make spec toons.
<<

venjust

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:05 am

hello, i applied to hawks a few days ago, but i won't be able to play for some time, so you won't meet me in game. i think i shall reapply once i get back
<<

WhiteBay

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:58 am

EST
Morning and Nights
none. im new
n/a
UO - hybrid
just wraith

Ill make as many as you need
no
Boss is showing me around. Made a Thief like he instructed.

already have vent

ill make whatever toons you guys want me to
<<

WhiteBay

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:46 am

*time zone
-EST

*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane
-morning and nights

*former guilds/nations
-none

*reason(s) why you left guild
-NA

*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane?
-UO - Hybrid

*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones.
-Nope

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts
-as of now, 2. plan on making more

* Does someone else have access to your account(s) ?
-nope

*List your relevant toons, including class and levels, and add relevant info such as commander/sanctifier/prospector/saboteur/artillerist/
-ill make whatever toons you guys want me to

*Ventrillo:
We use ventrillo voice software. You ll need to have ventrillo (free download) to be considered as a recruite. A working mic is welcomed but not obligatory.
-been in channel for the past couple days

*Spec toons:
you ll need to roll at least 2 spec toons , this is mandatory.
-Ill make as many as you need

**Boss recruited me, ive been playing past couple of days. Thanks for those who are helping me.**
<<

burowc

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:33 am

*age - 18
*time zone - PST
*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane - whenever I can
*former guilds/nations - Ravenheart, KOTR, GOW [Hawks]<----still there too :)
*reason(s) why you left guild - ummm, we changes ervers and I rejoined the guild when I got to the new server....(RH, KOTR, and GOW all are Robert's)
*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane? no
*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones. no

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts - 3
* Does someone else have access to your account(s) ? They did, dunno if they still have the info (Robert)
*List your relevant toons, including class and levels, and add relevant info such as commander/sanctifier/prospector/saboteur/artillerist/

--Arseck, Spec Lock Commander :)
--and more :)

*Ventrillo:
We use ventrillo voice software. You ll need to have ventrillo (free download) to be considered as a recruite. A working mic is welcomed but not obligatory.

*Spec toons:
you ll need to roll at least 2 spec toons , this is mandatory.

Once you filled and post the application and are considered as a potential recruite a brief interview will follow in vent

Vaylor, this is Chris
Previous

Return to Recruitment