FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Info

<<

Drogbor Gildan

Post Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:43 pm

*age-20
*time zone-Eastern
*Days and time of day that you usually play in Shadowbane-Weekends all the time and weekdays 4-7 P.M
*former guilds/nations-Honor in Death and Beserkers
*reason(s) why you left guild-Beserkers did nothing accept killing each other and the other was disorganized
*Do you play another game online at the moment beside Shadowbane? -Used to play Minions of Mirth
*Do you play in another server in Shadowbane? If yes which ones.-ummm a couple in Redemption not played much though didnt get time to use them

Toon infos:
* Number of accounts-1 soon to have 2
* Does someone else have access to your account(s) ?-NO....but if needed it can be done
*List your relevant toons, including class and levels, and add relevant info such as commander/sanctifier/prospector/saboteur/artillerist/
Umm I have a 55 wizzy 25 minotar and I did have a r7 but roomate is a douche and deleted it (doesnt have access to account was lged on to opening windo and he did it :0( .....) he was a Irekei Warlok for the record.......My Prelate is a Dwarf lev 59 soon to be 60 and i did pick 2 runes from the start both bring INT they where Brillience and Wizzy apprentice. Any other question i would be glad to answer. plz contact me on SB or by email.

Thanks Drogbor Gildan
<<

Aenna

Post Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:39 am

Hi drogbor.
Thx for taking the time to fill the form. I just need ask you a couple more of questions:

What about ventrillo?Do you have a mic (working would be ...hum nice)?

Thanks Swindlesmite for the sig :)

Return to Recruitment