FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Requesting Permission to come aboard

<<

r@n|)o|V|

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:24 am

*20 Year old.
*Central Time Zone
*Mostly Thursday and Friday almost straight through. Working on adjusting my sleep/work schedule to be free from 5-10 the rest of the week.
*No former guilds of any consequence. I am fairly new to the game.
*Mostly for lack of anyone being on more than just the one time to invite me to join.
*Currently Shadowbane is the only online game I invest any real time on, do participate in some X-Box Live every now and again.
*Some minor characters on Mourning. It's where I first started playing and still have a couple toons sitting there.

Toon infos:
* One account at the moment.
* I am the only person having access to this account. I never share accounts with anyone. Ever.
*RandomUndead - Vampire Necromancer nothing added to him at this point, just started up on this server so I am poorly geared and funded, but that will change quickly. Actually, Sedare Aeolius got me started on this game not to long ago so I am still getting the hang of some things, but I Right now I'm stuck using just my laptop, which is COMPLETELY lame, so I have somewhat of a graphics problem right now, but I'm starting to build my new tower should be done in the next month or so.
*Ventrillo:
Just got setup on my laptop, so PM me or whatever to set up a time and so I can get the information to get on for the interview.

*Spec toons:
Open to spec a toon however you want. Let me know what I need to make and I will set to it ASAP.
<<

Sedare Aeolius

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:08 pm

i vouch for him. he's my student, literally. lol

Game Design FTW
Last edited by Sedare Aeolius on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Recruitment