[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hawks • View topic - started loggin in again...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

started loggin in again...

<<

Rider

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:27 am

to find that you guys all moved to wrath. what's up with that??!! Gah, i'm over here on mourning having to solo bitches talking shit about hawks. I like it most when they keep talking shit from death shroud.

so yeah i've been messing around on my laptop a little bit, it locks up now and then, but it's better than nothing. i talked with corvus and lc the other day for a minute. so what's been happening?
Rider of the Storm
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:40 pm

hey wats up man. you should roll a couple over here on wrath. we kinda curbstomped wrath for awhile so they all ganged us lol. but we doing well. I am sure we could make an account...roll some toons, then pass you the account :) anyway, hurry over !
<<

Rider

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:59 pm

Heya vaylor good to hear from you. i'm gonna try to get something or other leveled up and join ya'll here and there. i don't have a lot of PT so i may as well make it count. what's the game plan these days - please don't say druids lol.
Rider of the Storm
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:11 pm

<<

Afen

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:37 pm

Rider you missed one hell of a bane crash last night, we had fun hell i logged on maybe the first time in a month or two, i got to say fessors are still mean as hell. think im gona stick with my fessor (need to get gear for her though) instead of the locks or druids (not sure about sentinel though)
<<

cyndi

Global Moderator

Post Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:00 am

Hi ya afen and rider been awhile. Glad to see you back. Hope to see you both in game soon.
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:32 pm

<<

Afen

Post Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:11 am

<<

Tribute

Post Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:35 pm

<<

Kraze

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:10 am

Hey man long time no see! All my toons worth a damn are on mourning, its where all the PvP action is i wouldnt waste much time rolling anything on wrath it blows over there. Unless u like major clusterfucks of people and no coordination or organization for banes (plus we've run same specs for over a year now =FTL/Boring). There is absolute minimal pvp on wrath because were allied with teh asians who make up 75% of wrath server population and we cant go back to mourning b/c they wont let us keep a tree. Im sure some will disagree but anyways, I still roll toons on mourning adn run SDR so find me in vent or ingame so we can go PK, Id do anything to have a PK buddy on mourning.
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:44 pm

<<

Vladok

Post Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:26 am

<<

Kraze

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Sorry i wont fight along side asians just hawks so even if i didnt work overnights i wouldnt come to bane anyways. Love you guys/Hate your politics. They ruin servers gameplay wherever they are (camp guards all day, bring full groups to PvP city, Zerg&Farm runedrops...nobody has #s to compete w/o having a 2sided war=ruined server ) and basically i just dont want to be a part of it. Vlad you said your running high def elf saders bleh, if im not mistaken thats also a same spec we always had just revived(again, sorry not interested). Not sure what vaylors lapdog comment is all about.... I said i run SDR tags and enjoy small scale pvp nothing to do with QFT in any way shape or form. QFT wont let vaylor/hawks play on mourning thats why he badmouths mourning and QFT so much i thinkz...They fixed a lot of the lag on mourning i can triple box now and you can tree hop and actually be able to attack the other people. For rider or anybody i would try both servers for a couple weeks and make your own decision, i just wanted to stand up for Mourning to be fair cuz i know vaylor likes to yuckmouth that server for personal reasons. If you can make a 8am EST bane and make it NvN i see what i can do!
<<

bling

I R PIMP

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:00 pm

Wtb paragraphs
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:10 am

Next

Return to General Discussion