[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hawks • View topic - Why all the hate?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Why all the hate?

<<

SEEYMORE

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:18 am

I'm getting so sick of reading on the wrath boards about fuck hawks, we suck, n just all the bullshit trashtalking. We haven't even been there long enough for everybody to hate us, hell we didn't even get to drop the first fucking rock Dissent did, so how the hell r we the bad guys? If i wasn't so fucking noob at this forum shit i'd cuss all them bitches out on the fourms, prolly make us look bad, n actually feel bad for making a fool of myself afterwards. Good thing idk how to post replies to their topics lol How the hell can u cry about being baned during finals or whatever sry but i barley got outta high school sure as fuck didn't go to collegge gratz i'm glad for ya good luck in ur career call mommy frm ur doorm room but too fucking bad BANED BITCH I mean what r u supposed to do "hi we're frm hawks we'd like to bane ur city if u get a chance plz check ur schedule n let us know a good time for u we'd hate to cause u any compliactions so we promise to drop the rock at ur earliest convience k tks bye WTF!! There's alot of great people frm hawks that dont' get to play as much due to rl n school ya it sucks but we dont' cry plz don't bane us or okay i have to go to work let me hit the "pause" button. Come on play to crush u see it every time u log in dont u? Any ways it's late n i'm prolly ranting n taking up space but i had to get it off my chest sry dont' care who dont' like it.

Oh n idk who shake is but i'd really love a sig w/my foot in his ass somehow lol
that way instead of shit talkin all just put the sig up BLAM STFU NOOB without even using words lol
<<

Aenna

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:43 am

Lol Seeymore.
Ok let me say one or 1 things to you.
We are in the front line because we shake the server balance. And nation that were confortable befor elike dissent, aren t anymore. It is difficult to accept that, especially for a guy like Shake.
Ignoring him is the best way . It shows him that we dont care about his opinion at all, that he has no influence on it. Yes it hurts a bit , but seeing that he can t attack us directly on the boards since we dont even bother to directly reply to him makes me feel even better. And i bet for a frustration on his side. Here again Shake is the board warrior kind. It is his field, not ours, if we go there we will loose. We are good on the gvg , and that where we express our best through victories. Remember that sey, winning on the field and not even braging about it doesn t give any leverage for people like shake to atttack us

Thanks Swindlesmite for the sig :)
<<

Tribute

Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:15 am

We havent been on wrath long enough, Seeymore? You forget about us before the server bump? Granted its new nations running wrtah now(or were new nations running wrath til we stepped back into play), we were the only real nation on there. DoH couldnt touch us without using the numbers game, and even then they still got shit-stomped. Same as mourning, same as on wrath again. They can bitch and cry about our inconsideration for dropping a stone all they want. We could do it at their leisure and still fucking romp em', so let em' whine.
<<

Aenna

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:14 am

Thanks Swindlesmite for the sig :)
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:00 pm

<<

Attila

Post Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:59 pm

<<