FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey guys long time, I never log in

<<

BlackieChan

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Hey I just wanted to stop in and say hi as I have been 100% out of gaming (except for a Fallout3) for quite awhile.

Well, I've been really really sucked in by my martial arts (Capoeira and Aikido) and am pretty much training 7 days a week in those and related cross training. I started doing gymnastics to help with strength and acrobatics (which I think I started when we were in my final 3 months of SB) and am now in a Brazilian percussion band to help work on my instruments for Capoeira.

I just got back from Brazil actually, I went for training and a delayed honeymoon...oh yeah I got married last October too. That's been pretty good and I absolutely am a happy married guy now (who the fuck would of thought that). Brazil was the shit, btw. If you have never been and want an amazing place to go, I would highly recommend there. Just make sure you at least do level 1 of Rosetta Stone or you will have a difficult time getting around.

Anyways, past that I am just working and living in Seattle. I miss playing with you guys and it sounds like you guys are having alot of fun in Darkfall. I'll probably be able to game in about 2-3 years after I establish my own dojo and move back east to NJ. Until then, I'll check in on you guys.

Tell me what's new with you all.

-Blackie.
On a scale of thumbs up or down, nurfs get the finger.
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm

whats up blackie. grats on the marriage. I know I am jsut doing the same old shit. wich is basically nothing. alot of the boys are around atm playing jade dynasty. its better then WoW I guess lol. good to hear from ya !
<<

BlackieChan

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 am

Hey Vaylor. Good to hear not everyone forgot who I was.

I've never heard of Jade Dynasty whats that like?
<<

bling

I R PIMP

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Blackie ! =D

JD is pretty cool... it's almost set in old school japanese martial arts style.... but not really lol... hard to explain
<<

BlackieChan

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

BLING!

sounds interesting... I might look it up, it'll probably piss me off I can't log in and check it out.

Ahhh to be playing a fun PC game again...
Last edited by BlackieChan on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bling

I R PIMP

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm

cranking 10 people on vent each day :D
<<

BlackieChan

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 pm

I'm all about it... now I want to go on youtube and watch the guy that pranks open vent

This is not good for my delay in returning to gaming.

Return to General Discussion