[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hawks • View topic - Hey Aenna
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Aenna

<<

Swindlesmite

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:17 am

...This is for youuu

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord DJ when I lay my vengeance upon you"
<<

BOSS

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:06 am

Yay,
this too!!!!

(_(_)======lD~ ~ ~

I keed I keed....

<3
Last edited by BOSS on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Aenna

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:17 pm

Wow I looove it!!!
Thanks a lot
:))))

Thanks Swindlesmite for the sig :)
<<

Aenna

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:19 pm

ok now i need to understand how to link that ...
Again thanks I love it

<<

Swindlesmite

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:53 pm

:]
Your most very welcome
ok its kinda complicated.
Ill start off with this question first.

Do you have a photobucket acount?

If you dont go to www.photobucket.com and register there.

It will make this way more easyier
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord DJ when I lay my vengeance upon you"
<<

Aenna

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:47 pm

yes i have a photothing acount :)
next step?

(yeah this is going to be the noob guide for sig X.x ahh well, so much for pretending to be the all knowing goddess of everything...)

<<

pvtschlag

Awesome

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:48 am

There I did it for ya.

You can use this link if you want to use it on other forums as well.

http://pvtschlag.com/hawks/img/Aenna.jpg
<<

Aenna

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:01 am

woot thank you pvt :)

<<

BOSS

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:40 pm

very sexy
<<

Swindlesmite

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:52 pm

Your welcome :]

Return to General Discussion