[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hawks • View topic - Ourguild Friggi got killed by your PPl
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ourguild Friggi got killed by your PPl

<<

Balagate

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:23 am

Friggi is a Foregin player in Arirang guild.
Yesterday he said that "i got stealed robe, and killed by him for 2-3times."
HIs ID is vampyrella friggi saying that he have Cn tag also.

Please kick out this guy he is making our alliance bad now.
<<

bling

I R PIMP

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:29 am

vampyrella send me tells all the time asking for tags, he has people in CN and also in KR also .
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:13 am

oh, gotta love the riff raff hehe. ya we will kick him.
<<

Pepper

Wench

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:00 pm

checked all guilds - not in
<<

xringhiox

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:39 pm

Vampyrella was in a subguild of City of the sky (was already banished by another cn guild) and she told me and to Rodulfos that she was an alt of Andronas Keldar than i was a little pissed about all this shit. I have seen that Vampyrella now had SDR tag (banished again by the Cn guild) and atm there is no evidence that what she said about Andronas is the truth.
I did just a stupid mistake but i'm always trying to help ally. No more problem for me about this thing (i had a new robe rolled cause i had nearly all the resources needed) and also Rodulfos was ready to give me one that was the same that the thief stole. I think that there is no problem now ( there will be a problem only if the thief said the truth about his alt, but I think was only a way to try to damage more us alliance).
Pls don't give her Hawks tag

Cappa Aka Friggi
<<

Vaylor

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:21 pm

ya, shit happens when we are the target of so many kids lol. just brush em off and let us know so we can keep the riff raff out. tbh, I think I might know that vamprella from awhile back. I will have to jog my memory.
<<

Pepper

Wench

Post Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:30 am

is deffinatly not an alt of Andronas Keldar
<<

Balagate

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:36 pm

hmmm
you guys never see history.
Well Our guild is closed nation guild so it gonna be easy to control our guild ppl. (Because they all speak Korean!!!!)
Looks like a lot of nation ppl makes really hard to distinguish he is really good person for your guild. (That just i am thinking)
<<

Kraze

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:02 am

<<

Raffnix

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:19 am

<<

Kraze

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:14 am

Return to General Discussion